Karice Hoffman: I live in Northern California with my twin daughters and husband. My holistic journey to health started when I went through 8 years of infertility, including miscarriage, unexplained infertility, IUI, and IVF. Through diet and lifestyle changes, together with the help of doctors and acupuncture, I was able to experience a successful pregnancy and birth of my twin daughters. Along the way I became passionate about natural ways to support my overall health and well-being. I became a certified Yoga Instructor/Educator, spent years researching women’s health and am a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. My personal experience, research and education equips me with the ability to provide emotional and nutritional support. My goal is to help you be healthier and happier, one day at a time.
About My training: I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
I attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition* where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.